Welcome to Genesis 2014
Now in its 14th year, our hugely popular Genesis conference is constantly evolving to provide an efficient and dynamic conference for our delegates, speakers and exhibitors. We do this by creating a forum which allows you to have your opinions heard, to engage in the debate and to provide a real insight among your peers. The attending policymakers and trade agencies want to hear what you, the sector experts really want to see from them.
This year’s key theme will be to explore the Technology, Business and Financing Strategies Enabling Patient and Investor Returns.
Our Plenary Speakers:
Eddie Blair, Integrated Medicines Ltd (Chair)
Adrian Towse, Office of Health Economics
Andrew Morris, Institute of Public Health and Informatics, University of Edinburgh and Scottish Government Health Directorate
Mike Ward, Scrip Intelligence and Datamonitor
Rowan Gardner, BioLauncher
Our four Plenary Speakers will open the conference by setting the scene of the policies, business models and technical challenges facing those seeking to develop and commercialise innovative medicines and healthcare technologies. It will include Mike Ward’s ‘state of the sector’ presentation.
The leadership sessions have become a key feature of Genesis and this year will include:
- Imaging in diagnosis, drug development and the management of disease
- Are cell technologies the R&D revolutionaries?
- Is Med Tech regulation moving towards Pharma?
- Meeting the investment challenges for life science companies
- It’s not BIG data it’s DIFFERENT data that is the challenge
- Aligning stakeholder interests in external partnerships
- 3 x case study deal debates